” accessed at www.deepen.ai/privacy-policy
) is to help you understand what information Deepen AI, Inc
, a Delaware corporation with a principal office at 2231 Calle De Luna Suite 210, Santa Clara, CA 95054 (“Deepen
”) and you
, as a user,
” or “your
”) may collect, use, and share with respect to your use of the Deepen
website located at www.deepen.ai
, Deepen online software and locally installed applications, and the other Deepen products and services (collectively, the “Products and Services
are incorporated by reference into this Policy. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of the Policy, you are not authorized to use our Products and Services and we ask that you cease any use of our Products and Services.
Please note that this Policy contains disclaimers of warranties and limitations on liability that may be applicable to you.
3. Labeling Data Processing - In the process of conducting data labeling, Deepen collects information on the documents, files, or other records containing or referencing 3D Lidar point cloud information, and/or 2D Camera information that you provide that have not been processed by our Products and Services (referred to as “Raw Data
”). You have and retain all rights in your Raw Data.
” refers to Raw Data that have been subject to Products and Services for labeling, segmentation, noise elimination, and quality assurance. Deepen uses Processed Data solely in aggregate or other de-identified form in connection with its business to improve and enhance the Products and Services and for other development, diagnostic and corrective purposes.
Deepen collects and analyzes data and other information relating to the provision, use and performance of various aspects of the Products and Services. Deepen uses such information and data
4. Investigations - Deepen may investigate and disclose information from or about you, as permitted by applicable law, if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure is (a) reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us; (b) helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Products and Services; or (c) helpful to protect our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, subsidiaries, or the public.
5. Business Transfers - If Deepen is acquired by or merged with another entity, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, Deepen may transfer the information we have collected about you to the other company.
6. Registration - Access to certain functionalities of our Products and Services will require you to register with and/or provide certain information to Deepen. We reserve the right to decline to provide access to our Products and Services or Information to any person for any or no reason. If and when you register with or provide information to Deepen, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself, or your business or service as part of a Provider account, as prompted (including your email address) and (b) maintain and update your information (including your email address) to keep it accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that, if any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and your use of our Products and Services, Provider account, and/or Information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password or other account information not generally available to others and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password.
8. Account Termination and Data Retention -You can close your Deepen account at any time by going to account settings. When you close your account, you will cease to provide ongoing or future data to Products and Services. Your private contact details, such as your full name, email, & password will not be maintained. However, your data collected about your location, activity, and usage may be maintained and kept in an anonymized and deidentified format to improve the Products and Services functionality. Unless prohibited by applicable law, public postings or comments you provided to the forum associated with your public profile prior to closing your account, will remain public. We may retain information about you for the purposes authorized under this Policy unless prohibited by law.
9. Security - Deepen follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. All data is transmitted over secure communication lines using HTTPS for communication between your devices and Deepen servers.
10. Data Storage - Any information you provide through our Products and Services may be transferred over secure communication lines using HTTPS to, stored in, or processed on Google Cloud Platform in accordance with their Data Processing and Security Terms that may be accessed here: https://cloud.google.com/terms/data-processing-terms
. All information is stored using [XXX]
12. No Use by Children -You hereby affirm that you are over the age of 13, as these Products and Services are not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then you may not use our Products and Services. You further affirm that you are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in this Agreement, and to abide by and comply with this Policy.
13. California - If you are a California resident you have the right to request information from Deepen regarding the manner in which Deepen shares certain categories of your personal information with third parties, for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California law provides that you have the right to submit a request to Deepen at its designated address and receive the following information:
- The categories of information Deepen disclosed to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year; andThe names and addresses of third parties that received such information, or if the nature of their business cannot be determined from the name, then examples of the products or services marketed.
You are entitled to receive a copy of this information in a standardized format and the information will not be specific to you individually. You may make such a request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Privacy Inquiries and Correcting Your Information - If you would like to review, correct, update, delete or otherwise limit Deepen's use of your personal information that was previously provided to Deepen, you may contact Deepen at email@example.com
We will comply with your request as much as is practicable and as soon as is practicable.
15. Notice - By use of our Products and Services, you consent to receive electronic communications from Deepen . You also agree that any such communications satisfy any legal requirement to make such communications in writing under this Policy or under any applicable laws or regulations. Specifically, we may provide notice to you by sending an email to the address that you provided as part of your registration for our Products and Services. Any notice to Deepen will be provided by both (a) sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
; and (b) providing a copy by certified mail, return receipt requested to:
Inc.2231 Calle De Luna
Santa Clara, CA 95054
16. Governing Law & Venue -This Policy shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the United States of America and by the laws of the State of California. The courts of Santa Clara, California shall be the exclusive forum for any mediation, arbitration, litigation or dispute resolution.
17. Enforceability - If any provision of this Policy is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Policy and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Effective October 19, 2019.
Last modified as of October 19, 2019.