We are looking for a Computer Scientist to Design and implement new algorithms in machine learning, computer vision and computational geometry to solve challenging real-world problems. Proficiency in programming, algorithms and mathematics is required. Preferable to have knowledge and experience in developing deep learning pipelines for computer vision and computational geometry problems.
What might you do, if you’re selected?
- Work on designing cutting edge algorithms and deep learning models to solve problems related to computer vision, computational geometry and self-driving cars.
- Explore and study the latest research on computer vision problems and incorporate/implement the research ideas.
- Work with any deep learning library of your choice to build deep neural network prediction engines.
- Work with massive datasets to develop both generic models as well as fine tune models for specific products.
- Be a representative for how to apply machine learning and related techniques throughout the engineering and product organization.
Things we’re expecting from you:
- Passion to solve problems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Strong programing skills in Python, experience in any deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow, PyTorch etc)
Nice if you have
- An aptitude for reading and understanding research papers.
- Experience working with a cloud technology stack (eg. GCP or Azure) and developing machine learning models in a cloud environment
- Excitement for research in AI and Computer Vision
- Work with the smartest minds who worked at Google, Microsoft, Samsung, Stanford.
- You’re gonna love this!! Flexible working hours.
- Super cool and smart team to hang out with, with a 24X7 flow of geeky jokes.
- You’re gonna build awesome libraries, which you can show off in your portfolios ;-)